When you only use mechanical pencils and they require a number 2 for a test
you deserve to be in a relationship with a person who doesnt make you compete for their affection and never has you guessing where you stand with them
every single person you know has something in their life and past that is probably worth collapsing to the ground in an uncontrollably sobbing heap over, so be nice to each other and tell good jokes
this is really important.
the idea that people actually like me and want to be around me is so mind blowing to me
just won this fucker!!!
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic